Twitterati @RussellTripp

Did you think I was finished?  Not hardly… still have many more to go!  Twitterati member #7, as voted by all of you guys, is Russell Tripp… @RussellTripp (originally sn huh?).  He is self discribed as an Infusioneer (&) Managing Partner at Infusion Web & Video.

One of the nicest people you will ever meet… Russell is always very engaging and just all around awesome, maybe that’s why everyone knows him! He is certainly doing something right on twitter! twitter.grader.com gave him a 99.7!  When asked what the word “twitterati” meant to him, he replied with “If illuminati means “enlightened”, twitterati must mean “entwittered” – seriously. Engaged totally within Twitter. That’s it.”  Russell current has 14,100 followers and is stalked, I mean followed by 14,217 people.  He is on tweet number 16,615 and is listed on a whopping 246 list.

According to tweetstats.com, Russell tweets most often on Thursday, and is pretty level before bed and as he first wakes up.  56% of his total tweets are replies and 20% are RTs… meaning 76% of his tweets are interactions.  He uses TweetDeck a majority of the time, and has been known to use Seesmic Web.  He replies to @treypennington, @tvamy, @thebrandbuilder, @unseeingeyes, @tadiera, @jasontspencer, @upstatechris, @vulgarverbalist, @bobbyrettew and @treestman.  The RT’s @treypennington, @waverobot, @aaronvonfrank, @webandvideodude, @tvamy, @thinkhammer, @ginatrapani, @pamelafox, @mashable and @johnmhoyt most often.

If you don’t already follow @russelltripp… do it now… go on..

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s